27 September 2010

wedding scrapbook...loved making this :)

 This is the front cover. I used a polaroid camera image from Nancy and Betty (so fabulous!) and some delicious fabric paper from the Love Elsie range, can't get enough of her stuff! The title is made up of my new Thickers from Hobbycraft, thought they looked quite Cinderella-ry :)


 My beautiful bridesmaids! I don't think i'm going to ever get bored of the shade of green that their dresses were. The embellishments down the side are a mixture of Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon. Love Elsie and Making Memories.


 This was David's face as he watched me walk down the aisle.  Thankyou Kara for getting some pics of him in this unforgettable moment :)


The Order of Services, a labour of love but these jobs always seem easier when done infront of a good TV programme :)


  Our families...quite a size difference!



It was pretty fun having photos taken after the service, the weather just about held!




Our reception location. It was a complete miracle that we found this place but it was perfect for us :)



 Who doesn't love apple printed paper?!

                                                         
The funkiest cake ever!

                                                   
Some mates from curch :) Was fun making this paper bunting, much less hassle than the real stuff!



This is the back cover.  There is a tiny button on the car and when it is pressed, the whole embellishment lights up and flashes, so tacky but very appealing!


 Hope you liked.  I've done a ton of scrapbooking during my mahussivly extended summer holiday! I fear that when I go back to work it's going to be a bit neglected :(

1 comment:

  1. Love you - wouldn't have been the same without your creativity - so many memories I will never forget x

    ReplyDelete