31 March 2011

Love my 'Love Elsie' stash!

I have a mild obsession with all things from the 'Love, Elsie' brand and have been building my stash for a long time now.  I love the funky colours, free hand style, doodling and range of themes :)

The collection has everything from chipboard frames, to gel stickers, to rubber charms to albums and idea books....a never ending supply of creative fun!

Whilst browsing the internet recently, I came upon an online shop that was having a Love Elsie sale (50% off!) so bought loads of stuff!! The recipe box (in the top left corner) was my most recent e-bay purchase.  I won it from a lady in Florida for only $5, total bargain and it has tons of ideas in it.  There's over 100 'recipe' cards which each have a layout idea and how to make it :)


Anyway, the brand came out in 2007 and alot of online shops are now permanently out-of-stock so i'll be using my stash sparingly.

I was recently browsing my local pound-land and they've got some great craft supplies in there....


Packets of self adhesive bling, I got 3 packs, this stuff is quite expensive in scrapbook shops.  Also got glue dots which are identical to the expensive ones in craft shops and also got 3 packs of foam adhesive which comes in a roll and pre-cut mini rectangles, so handy :)

So that's all my recent stash purchases, will update with some recent layouts in the next post x x

1 comment:

  1. Deary me! How long did it take you to lay out the stash so perfectly in pic number 2? You're such a geek - but I think you're cute :-P x

    ReplyDelete